Sounds...

Hello here :)

I recently had to erase the .gnome/session file completely because for some
reason it didn't launch panel but launched three (!) XEmacses instead :-O.
After this at last gnome started to play sounds for some reason. I tried to
customize sounds in control center and found that I am missing error.wav,
warning.wav and some others. It said that I should install
gnome-audio-1.0.0, I did. Those sounds aren't in the archive...

Another annoying thing: I cleared sounds under user interface section
(gtk-events/*) because I don't want gtk to be noisy, when I open sounds
customize again I see those gtk-events/* sounds there again...

--
Gregory