My Humble Thanx and Eternal Gratitude

Hey guys,

All is now well with my system.
Thanx to those kind individuals like Steve, Dave,
Havoc and a few others who helped me out. I really
appreciated it.

--Rooty

=====
If this barrage of emails is bugging you, please email
me and let me know.  For legal reasons I cannot
promise at this moment that I will stop, but I like
getting email, so email me with any questions,
comments, complaints, gripes, and/or death threats and
they will be read and possibly even considered.