Re: Removing HALT/REBOOT actions on logout

I think this has been discussed before.  If your users are at the console,
what's stopping them from pushing the 'off' button or puling the plug?  It is
better for them to be able to HALT/REBOOT first.

If they are using remote X connections (ie XDMCP) those options don't appear,
even for privilieged users.

-D