Re: Mouse Bindings with gnome

+++ Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 03:18:46PM -0800 +++
Miles Lane e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Noone from Helixcode or the Gnome core team
> has yet addressed the need for handling USB keyboards
> and mice.

Why should they? Device drivers are a kernel affair, handling pointing
devices is an X server issue. AFAIK, GNOME does not include any
efforts to work on OS kernels or on X servers (apart from, maybe, the
Render extension, which has got nothing to do with supporting mice).

mawa
--
Well, there's this intellectual guy who walks up to the bar and says:
"I'll have a Martinus." Says the bartender: "A Martini?" Says the