Re: Mouse Bindings with gnome

FAQ or not, its really annoying that sawfish (as packaged by Helix gnome for debian) clobbers the emacs META key by default...

T.

Ole Laursen wrote:

I am using enlightenment, clicking middle button on title bar shade/unshades
the window. I want to vertically maximize the window by clicking the middle
button on the title bar.

It's an Enlightenment issue then. You might consider asking on the
mailing list for Enlightenment - or you could switch to Sawfish. But
have you tried reading the documentation? I bet that changing the
bindings is a FAQ.

--
Timothy H. Keitt
Department of Ecology and Evolution