Re: IDE

In message <3A352BDC E92472C8 burghcom com>, Brian Seklecki writes:

>Hopefully whichever platform you run doesn't limit you to applications
>dependent on GNOME.  Whenever I need to find software to suite my needs, I
>always use the FreeBSD ports collections, even though I don't run FreeBSD.
>They have the most extensive index of software on the internet:

>http://www.freebsd.org/ports/devel.html

You should take a look at:

freshmeat.net
appwatch.com
http://home.xnet.com/~blatura/linapps.shtml (used to be an excellent resource
when it was maintained, but it still has entries not present at the other
sites)

There are several other web sites which announce new releases of free software
and commit those records to a database as well.

John

--
John GOTTS <jgotts linuxsavvy com>  http://www.linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts