Re: [OT] Apple IIe help please

At 06:25 PM 12/1/2000, D-Man wrote:

Hi all. I apologize for the off topic-ness of the message and the cross-post. I have a friend who has a program she likes (written in BASIC) on an Apple IIe. I have a way to get into the code and list it on the screen. What I am looking
for is someone who has had some experience using an Apple IIe who can tell me
how I can get the listing to be redirected to the printer port.  Also if it is
possible to get a copy of the program file onto a disk for an IBM compatible
comptuer (Windows or Linux) that would be great.

Gods, THAT brings back memories! Something like "PRINT #1" or the like? I know you specify a port..."IN #1" turned on the printer? Maybe? I'm sorry, I'm dredging up memories from 20+ years ago...