[OT] Apple IIe help please

Hi all.  I apologize for the off topic-ness of the message and the cross-post.
I have a friend who has a program she likes (written in BASIC) on an Apple IIe.
I have a way to get into the code and list it on the screen.  What I am looking
for is someone who has had some experience using an Apple IIe who can tell me
how I can get the listing to be redirected to the printer port.  Also if it is
possible to get a copy of the program file onto a disk for an IBM compatible
comptuer (Windows or Linux) that would be great.

Thanks in advance for all the gurus out there who can help me.
-D