Re: gnomba?

What's your architecture / platform?  You've probably got it easy in comparison.

If it gives you any comfort, now that it's been discussed, it will be archived in the mailing lists.  Any poor chap can go to news.gnome.org, search for the
error, find this thread, and fix their problem.

Also, did it say readline was required, in the INSTALL or README file?  I'm sure that something it depends on has a recursive dependency.

--Brian