solaris control-center-1.2.1 undefined symbols?

Hi,

I, too, am having problems compiling control-center on solaris (both
2.5.1 as well as 2.7).

I thought this "getline" function was something provided by gettext, but
apparently not.

Looking in the problem file, capplets/theme-switcher/lister.c, this
appears to be related to the _GNU_SOURCE flag being defined.

So is this relying on the glibc library, or what? I have not been able
to get glibc to compile on solaris to check. (glibc 1.09.1, the last
version to supposedly support solaris, 2.1.3 does not support it yet).

Is there somewhere else that this "getline" function can be found? I do
not see _GNU_SOURCE dependencies much elsewhere in the code...is this an
artifact?

Oh, I'm actually trying to compile control-center 1.2.0, but I'm getting
an identical error as Paul was with 1.2.1.

Thanks for any advice,
--
Matt Sisk
mps@shellus.com