Bug in panel.

 Hello!
I defienitly found a bug, which is nasty.
I'll try to explain what it looks like, but, sorry, I can't recall, when
exactly it
happens becasue once it's hapened, it's hard to get it back - impossible

currently, wihout deleting my ~/.gnome tree.
 Basicaly, after some crash, or something in somewhere :) my both
panels dissapear, and I can't get them back by placing mouse over.
Panels had Auto-hide option on.
I can get my bottom panel back, by increasing Auto Hide-> Pixel to some
hige value. Then it's possible to make the pannel apper, but from now
on,
I have to place it over that tiny bar at the bottom, then drag mouse up
little, this will cause the panel to appear.
 I don't like it, I want it back to normal but don't want to delete all
my
settings, since I've no idea which file may contain these settings..

 Another bug is when you remove one of panels that come by default and
then create new one. New one will appear not at bottom or top but in the

middle of the screen, yeah, you can drag it down by middle mouse button,

but everytime you restart Gnome, you'll have to do it again and again.
:(

 thanks. I hope someone knows a solution for my first problem.