Gnome-print: Install Help!

Can Someone help me out here.  I'm trying to install gnome-print-0.20 on
my linux based ppc, using YellowDog Linux, Redhat 6.1.

When I run the ./configure I receive this error:
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating doc/Makefile
sed: can't read ./doc/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating fonts/Makefile
creating gnome-print.spec
creating profiles/Makefile
creating libgnomeprint/Makefile
creating po/Makefile.in
creating intl/Makefile
creating afms/Makefile
creating afms/adobe/Makefile
creating fonts/Makefile
creating config.h

There isn't a doc/Makefile.in.  There is only a doc/Makefile.

If I copy the Makefile.in from the source dir to the subdir doc/ and run
the ./configure, it runs.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Louis