RE: gnomeicu install

Yeah, I know what your problem is: Open a console and type "gnomeicu" and see
the error messages. It will probably be something exactly like the warning
that's on the Gnomeicu homepage. There is a solution, however I don't know what
system you are using, what Gnome version or anything. Just go to the official
page and read... you can't miss it

On 26-Aug-2000 Gourdin wrote:
> hello,
>
> i've install gnomeicu, and when i launch it, nothing appends... waiting...
> nothing... anyone knows anything about this ?

Ralph Slooten

   .~.      ICQ:      25543458
   /V\      E-Mail:   ralph.slooten@quicknet.nl
  // \\     Homepage: http://www.axllent.cjb.net