RE: Unlocking xscreensaver as root

You need to do xhost +localhost for xscreensaver to run as root.

Arthur H. Johnson II            arthur@tucows.com
Tucows Linux Manager            http://linux.tucows.com
Tucows BSD Manager              http://bsd.tucows.com
Tucows Unix Themes              http://unixthemes.tucows.com
Tucows Howto Manager            http://howto.tucows.com
Tucows OpenSource News Editor   http://news.tucows.com/linux
--
Things will get better despite our efforts to improve them.
		-- Will Rogers