RE: Unlocking xscreensaver as root

Padraig O'Briain wrote:

| Unlocking using root password works for me. I am using xscreensaver 3.24 on a
| sparc box, running GNOME on Solaris but that should not make a difference.

<thumps head on table>

I've just tried again, and it works for me. I must have mis-typed my root
password when I first attempted it. So my curiosity is settled, for now.

So to sum up, I have no problems with 3.25. I just would like a faster
machine so the OpenGL screensavers would go a little quicker :)

Matt