GNOME pager odd under sawfish

Hello,

I just upgraded my GNOME install via Helix and when I tried switching
to the Sawfish window manager I found that my Pager only had one
virtual desktop in it.

I would like to try sawfish, but the pager's multiple desktops is too
useful to walk away from.....

The Pager's properties did not help, that I could tell.

My install might not be complete, as the Helix installer kept having
segmentation faults, forcing me to manually install the downloaded
RPMs.  ...but the new version of GNOME came up fine and the new
window manager was available in GNOME properties.

Any ideas appreciated,

Christopher

--
Realisant mon espoir, je me lance vers la gloire.
Christopher Hahn (chahn@iwanna.job)