Re: evolution problems

> Hi,
>
>   When I try to start up evolution I get the following:

I had the exact smae problem!  What I did was simply reinstall Evolution
(opened helix-update, redownloaded both evolution and evolution support
packages), and when I ran evolution again after that, it worked!  I
don't know why, but it looks like some config option happening is
dependent either on the ordering of the packages or something similar.

All I know is, I'm using Evolution to send this now!  (although the mail
editor is extremely funky... but that's why this is a pre-release).

Sean Middleditch