Re: GNOME Task List

dereks@kd-dev.com (2000-08-22 at 1602.40 -0700):
> -> Yes. It's called the Task List.
> [...]
> -> I hope this is what you're looking for.
> 	I would like to have the windowed list (the one that is more
> similar to the Windoze Task List) come up when I ALT-TAB between windows.
> 	I am using SawFish (stock Mandrake 7.1 install).  Any hints?

Yes, Sawfish can do something like that. You will have to get some
scripts to do it. Visit the official site and then jump to the lisp
archives. IIRC the name for this is X-Ugliness (you will need to
download other modules, read the instructions for dependencies).

> P.S.> I'd like the window to appear in the middle of my desktop, if
> possible.

That and more. The only missing thing are icons. Not a problem for me
(I dislike them), but maybe for you. OTOH it has lots of options, like
colors or font sizes.

GSR