RE: gaim woes

On 21-Aug-00 Poletti, Don wrote:
> I always upgrade to the latest before asking for help.
>
> I used Helix-gnome to update. Id that the latest and greatest?
> or should I grab a rpm from somewhere?

        Latest version is 0.9.20. I am also noticing a problem
with this version. When I hit the Signon button, it gets as far
as saying "Connecting to x.x.x.x", but the user/group tree
screen never appears. And yes, it used to work. Since I don't
particularly need this software, I haven't tried to track down
the problem.

        BTW, the GAIM home page is:

        http://www.marko.net/gaim/

Date: 21-Aug-00  Time: 11:37:20

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon Advanced Technology
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor