Nautilus

This is probably not the right place to ask, but I hope someone can help me
out.

I've been trying to compile Nautilus, but I ran into trouble. (Well, I can't
say that I haven't been warned, but one likes to see the bleeding edge, doesn't
one?)

When make gets to src/file-manager/fm-directory-view.c, it includes (through
some other files) jriext.h. In this header file, it looks for minicom.h, but I
don't have that on my system. Where do I get that file? As far as I can tell, I
have everything which Nautilus needs.

(BTW, I tried the minicom.h file from the minicom communications program, but
then make fails because it can't figure out what kind of variable GUID is.)

What is missing from my system?

Thanks in advance.

Herman