Re: gnome-utils db2html problem

Hi John,

> On yours, it appears to be correctly looking for the directory of compiled html
> ( if [ ! -d gfloppy ] ; )
> but not seeing it or something and then trying to run db2html.

There is missing html (and included stml) in several util directories.

Some finds follow......

[root@localhost gnome-utils-1.2.1]# find . -name "*sgml*"
./gfloppy/doc/C/gfloppy.sgml
./gcharmap/doc/C/gcharmap.sgml
./gcalc/doc/C/gcalc.sgml
./gsearchtool/help/C/gsearch.sgml
./gdiskfree/doc/C/gdiskfree.sgml
./gdiskfree/doc/es/gdiskfree.sgml
./gstripchart/doc/C/gstripchart.sgml
./gtt/doc/C/gtt.sgml
./gdictsrc/doc/C/gdict.sgml
./mini-utils/gshutdown/doc/C/gshutdown.sgml
./mini-utils/guname/doc/C/guname.sgml
./mini-utils/gw/doc/C/gw.sgml
./mini-utils/gless/doc/C/gless.sgml
./mini-utils/idetool/doc/C/idetool.sgml
./mini-utils/gfontsel/help/C/gfontsel.sgml
./mini-utils/gfontsel/help/es/gfontsel.sgml
./mini-utils/gcolorsel/doc/C/gcolorsel.sgml

Are you saying these should all have been converted to html before
release - or is it my set-up?

Let me know if I can help with more info.

Peter