gnome-terminal background

Hi,

I am using gnome-terminal with some pretty interesting background. The image
settings were set thru, "Preferences->Image Tab". I tried to create another copy
of gnome-terminal on the desktop panel and wanted a different background. This
seems to overwrite the first terminal's image.

After digging into $HOME/.gnome directory, the "Terminal" file has saved these
terminal attributes. Is there any way I can have different gnome-terminals with different
settings (images, fonts etc)? I am using Sawfish as my window manager.

Thanks for any help.
--

Subba Rao
subb3@attglobal.net

 => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
http://www.smcinnovations.com