Re: GNOME & WPO2000

Derek Fountain <fountai@hursley.ibm.com> writes:

> I've just got a copy of Wordperfect Office 2000 from Corel.

I'll second the cries that WPO2k is a massive piece of brokenness
which will probably never be fixed, but you can probably get it less
annoying.

Set up a matched window to make all Wine windows click-to-focus, and
disable anything resembling autoraise.  (It'll still raise itself over
its dialogs, but that's life.)  Put it on its own desktop, and do not
put any other windows there.  Save early, save often, and look for a
better office suite.

87 days, 2 hours, 58 minutes, 8 seconds till we run away.
It's difficult to see the picture when you are inside the frame.