Re: GNOME & WPO2000

Jonathan Drews wrote:
>  I would suggest using the superscript icon in Abiword ....

My understanding of "the right thing":
   Best GUI technical document editor : LyX
      TeX-based
      Problem is its use of XForms binary-only library.
   Second Best
       XEmacs
   Most appropriate technical documentation format
      DocBook

There is interesting news that Lyx is going to get GTK-ed.
OK, so LyX is TeX-based, but that makes it perfect for highly structured
documents.  Would that someone could come up with a version of LyX that
could write DocBook.

(Come to think of it, would that we could get doxygen without qt!)
--
David T. Bath bathd@edipost.auspost.com.au
+613 9204 8713 (W) 0418 316 634 (Mbl)