RE: Setting up themes for Sawfish

--------------Replied message--------------
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:00:42 +0000
From: Subba Rao <subb3@attglobal.net>
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: Setting up themes for Sawfish

I have downloaded couple of themes (tar.gz) files and extracted them
to seperate directories. Through the control panel, I tried to install
themes
but am getting nowhere. I searched Yahoo and other similar sites for
instructions
on how to install themes for Sawfish.
<snip>
------------
Subba,

Did you copy them to "/usr/share/sawfish/<version>/themes/"? It's
a real snap with GNOME, just open a window to the directory with
the tarred&zipped files, then open a second window and go to the
aforementioned directory. Double click on the .tar.gz files and
GMC will unpack them, showing the theme folder. Right click on
theme folder, select "Copy" and "OK".
That should install your theme correctly.
Good luck,

Mart van de Wege