Moving from desktop to desktop

Hi,

This could have been posted before, but I couldn't find anything in the
last month or so...

Does anyone else have a problem with application "migrating" from one
desktop to another? I'm using GNOME/Enlightenment.

I like having different applications open on different desktops. Ideally,
the tasklist should reflect this; it should only show those applications
that are present on the current desktop. Unpredictably, however, I find
that applications in the tasklist will sometimes move from one desktop to
another.  The iconified version will be on one desktop's tasklist, then
I'll switch to another one and that same iconfied app will appear on that
desktop's tasklist.

This is very annoying behaviour. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help...

Desmond Rivet          rivet@ecf.utoronto.ca
Eng Sci 0T0 + PEY      rivet_d@hotmail.com

   You live and learn, or you don't live long