Re: My panel does not obey me

Editing the files. It turned out to be sawfish after all.
Speaking of sawfish, I haven't been able to run the
sawfish-ui since the last update. I'm getting
error--> (error "Unknown slot: nokogiri-buttons")

It seems to be a common problem but nothing I've tried works. Maybe
there's a new version out there I can try.

Mark