Re: Was there ever a fix for Sawmill not coming up as a user?

Certainly was... here's the repost. Please read the entire message as your
installation my vary, but the overall structure and fix action should remain
the same. For any questions feel free to email me personally.

Darryl

My path with the helix update on redhat 6.0 is
/usr/libexec/sawfish/0.30.2/i686-pc-linux-gnu/DOC, but that did it.
Thanks so much.

Gary