Re: Was there ever a fix for Sawmill not coming up as a user?

On Wed, 02 Aug 2000, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> I still can't get Sawmill to load from the Control Panel as a user.
> I've used Helix Gnome's Sawmill and a new set of rpms.  Still nothing.
> So far, it's the only program that's behaving like this.  I remember
> two others reporting the same problem.

I rebuilt all the relevant packages from newer source and all is okay
now.  Don't know why the earlier versions weren't working, some thing
fairly subtle as it appears nobody else was having the problems.

Everything else from Helix Gnome works fine.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net