Re: Who keeps messing with my Menu drawer???

Daniel Lyddy wrote:

| In that case, the script should just do nothing or at least print a
| warning message.

There are a few rpm options you might like to investigate. On the query
operations, the --scripts options displays the (un)install scripts which
might help you work out what's being naughty. The --no-scripts option,
used in conjunction with the install operation won't run the scripts.

$ rpm --help | less

should give you the entire list, there's probably a few more options you'd
want to investigate.

| PS To Matt: I regret tossing out the flame bait in my last post.  I
| apologize to you for it, and thank you for not taking the bait.  Your
| restraint is admirable.

It was a close one! :) No worries, apology accepted, although sometimes my
fingers don't quite phrase correctly what's in my brain...

HTH

Matt