Re: Bug in menu-panel [August 2nd, 2000]

Okay first, thanks for the help.. although the FAQ didn't really help
all that
much....

I ended up logging out and switching to console to edit my
~/.sawfish/window-history
file... which contained the line

("panel
 (type . unframed)
 (position 0 . 23))

Editing the file (with 0, 0 coordinates) during the gnome session then
logging out
useless as it would just resave the file as upon exiting..

I only mention this as help for others that might come across this
problem looking for
a quick solution..