Re: root user warning

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:55:02 +0200, you wrote:

>But hey! some people like to clean weapons without unloading first. :]

	You also can't make a cake without breaking a few eggs.  I dunno about
the others, but I joined this list to learn.  I may learn things the easy
way or the hard way.  Doesn't matter to me.  Even a step backward is a step
forward when you're capable of learning from your mistakes.  If you don't
want to tell him, or you simply don't know yourself, fine.  There's no need
to unload on him just for wanting to learn.  Birds can't fly if you don't
let'em out of the nest, and most guys will hospitalize guys like you if you
insist on playing mommy and try breast-feeding them... :]

-                Michael V. Ferranti [blades&inreach*com]
                            GNUke The Planet!
                          The GNUclear Network®