Re: remote gnome session

>> If you need an example I can pass you my files. They work pretty well,
>> except a trick to ring the bell and alert the user, but that is secondary.
>I would like to see an example of these.  I was about to embark on
>setting up an old PC as a diskless X terminal when my main hard drive
>got zapped (local power company is playing with the cables in the
>street, power failure while fscking a disk seems to be a bad thing)

UPS, Uninterrumped Power Supply, is your friend.

>Any way, If you could seend through the files or links it would be
>useful.

I am preparing a page with the info. Anyway, the Oracle guy asked for them
too, so I will cc: to you so you can start to work with the files ASAP. I
hope you both will give comments about the page when it goes up, specially
in the diskless part, cos my setup is only for X (all machines have disks). :]

GSR