Re: Helix GNOME installation problem.

>One last thing. Can I just download the rpms and upgrade the rpms my self?

Of course. If you know how to use RPM, it is a lot easier (I did that,
solving problems in the field). If you only know about GUIs, it is a lot
harder ("package foo requires what? why does rpm has so many options?").

Anyway, if you find the GUI problem (the thing about links sounds rare),
report it, so GUI-only user will have the fix soon. Thanks.

GSR