Re: Hello! / GDM root login ?

>> Even switching the 'AllowRootLogin' in gdm.conf
>> doesn't change this.... Any ideas on that? :)
>

> When you changed the AllowRootLogin, did you re-started gdm ?

Hmmm... Yeah, I did.... both through "kill -hup" and even with a complete
system shutdown / restart, but both didn't work... Some said it's a thing
about those pam module system but I can't remember having those installed in
Stampede Linux, so at the moment I'm pretty helpless... :))

At least, thanks for writing ... :)))

Regards,
Kristian

--