Re: [Gnome under Solaris 7]

  Jacob> john s jacobs anderson <jacobs@genehack.org> writes:
  >> However, the problem I'm having (gnome-terminal bombs when
  >> selecting 'Image' tab of 'Preferences' dialog) is still
  >> present. The error message is the same; please let me know if I
  >> should post it again.

  Jacob> I *think* this might be fixed in CVS; if not it will before
  Jacob> 1.1.10 comes out.

In case it matters, it isn't fixed in CVS as of this
morning.

Also, and somewhat curiously, at home (Debian unstable using someone
else's 1.1.5 *.deb's) I get four tabs in the gnome-terminal
preferences dialog (General, Image, Colors, Scrolling). At work
(Solaris 2.7, building out of CVS from 26 Apr), I only get General,
Image, and Scrolling.

Anyway, I think I'll sit back and wait for {1.1.20|1.2|April Gnome} to
be released. 8^)=

john.

                 John S Jacobs Anderson jacobs@genehack.org
                  \* Genehack:  Not your daddy's weblog */
                   \*    <URL:http://genehack.org>     */