Re: [Gnome under Solaris 7]

  Jacob> John S Jacobs Anderson <jacobs@genehack.org> writes:
  >> on 4/20/00 1:51 AM, Miguel de Icaza at miguel@helixcode.com
  >> wrote:
  >>
  >> > Well, the problems are related to the multi-visual stuff.
  >> > Expect this to work on the next batch of packages.
  >>
  >> I'd like to tell you if that was the case, but unfortunately, a
  >> problem in gsm/ice.c is preventing me from building gnome-core
  >> 1.1.9. It's been reported (by Don Perkins) as bug #8549, about
  >> two weeks ago: (<URL:http://bugs.gnome.org/db/85/8549.html>)

  Jacob> I forgot to comment that function out again...

Okay, I finally got a chance to play with this today. Commenting out
the function in gsm/ice.c does allow gnome-core-1.1.9 to
build. Gnome-applets-1.1.9 builds also, without issue.

However, the problem I'm having (gnome-terminal bombs when selecting
'Image' tab of 'Preferences' dialog) is still present. The error
message is the same; please let me know if I should post it again.

Thanks,
john.

                 John S Jacobs Anderson jacobs@genehack.org
                  \* Genehack:  Not your daddy's weblog */
                   \*    <URL:http://genehack.org>     */