Re: helix install problem

Allan Andersen wrote:

> I've just downloaed all of the helix RPM files, but when
> I try to tell the installer where the files are located,
> the button stays gray. All the files (including all RPMs
> and all the .xml files) are located in ~/helix.

You have to create an identical structure to the one you found in the
ftp site.  The installer doesn't worry too much about where it is but
the rest of the packages do.

   This means that if you are installing this in a RedHat system then
you should put the RPMs in ~/helix/distributions/Red_Hat_6/.  Including
the .xml files.  I've also put the distributions/*.xml files under
distributions.

   After that just fire the installer and tell it to look the paks up
in ~/helix.

   Good luck.