gnome headers

Hi !

I have a RedHat 6.2 system, updated with the latest HelixCode releases.
I can't compile gnome programs !
In fact, when I compile a program consisting only of this single line:

#include <gnome.h>

I obtain:

In file included from a.c:1:
/usr/include/gnome.h:12: gnomesupport.h: no such file or directory
In file included from /usr/include/gdk/gdktypes.h:33,
                 from /usr/include/gdk/gdk.h:31,
                 from /usr/include/gtk/gtk.h:31,
                 from /usr/include/gnome.h:14,
                 from a.c:1:
/usr/include/glib.h:66: glibconfig.h: no such file or directory

seems like the helix devel rpms are missing something ?

    Xav