SubMenu's

Hi,

   I'm a BIG gnome newbie,( not a linux newbie though). I'm running
Mandrake 7.0 updated to the latest gnome stuff from the Helix-Gnome
Update and I have a question about configuring a submenu. In my Gnome
menu there is the programs, and applets sub menu's and also a kde sub
menu. Since I'm attempting to migrate from kde to gnome (I still rely
on some kde programs) I put the kde menu as a top lelve menu on the
panel
along side the gnome menu. However, some icons are missing and I'd like
to fix it up a bit so it looks better under gnome. However, if I fire
up the menu editor it only let's me change the programs and applets sub
menu's.

Where/How can I configure my kde menu under gnome?

Thanks for any help forthcoming,

Sheldon.

"Comments are a very useful outlet for those pissed off emotions you can
get
 when coding. While there's no-one there to take it out on at 3AM, you
know
 that at some point in the future you're going to give someone a really
bad
 day." Satisfaction guaranteed. - nlvp (slashdot poster)

 For a kick ass OPL'd FRPG visit http://members.xoom.com/Lycadican