gnome session

Don't know if this is a know bug somewhere in gnome.
I log in, start the programs I wish to have started everytime, configure the
panel, tasklist size, swallowed app, launcher, etc..
When I log out (saving settings) and log in again, it *sometimes* loses some
of its configurations.
I mean:
The swallowed app doesn't get swallowed everytime. When it doesn't, I just log
out and in again, and odds are that it'll be swallowed (it happens on a 1:3
ratio).
The other properties (size of tasklist, buttons, launchers, etc) are a bit
more persistent, but sometimes they are just forgotten, and I have to reconfigure
everything again.
Is this something known? Does it happen with other people?

Signed,

--
Bruno Lustosa Pereira <lofofora@writeme.com>   | Linux Registered User #162375
Linux: The choice of a GNU generation!         |

PGP signature