gnome-ppp

Hello,

I'm having some problems running gnome-ppp. Everytime I try to connect, it
just says the pppd process died. I've looked at the docs, at the website, and
even tried to trace the execution to try to mimic it on the commandline, but
no success.
Is anyone here running it who could give me some help on (i think it is) the
/etc/ppp configuration files?

Thank you,

--
Bruno Lustosa Pereira <lofofora@writeme.com>   | Linux Registered User #162375
Linux: The choice of a GNU generation!         |

PGP signature