Re: How to reinstall?

Dear Ben,

Stop + A can work on Solaris. After that, I can type "boot cdrom" and then
re-install. Some other UNIX systems have Stop + A.

My system don't start up from CD even if I insert RedHat into the CDROM. I
have no floppy driver. By the way, my machine is sparc CPU.

Could you please give me more suggestions?

Thanks,
Bing

                 _________________
                |________________| OK? |::|  | Need   /
  ( o_o  )_     |__|http://www.public.asu.edu/~libing /
   (u--u   \_)  |  |bing.li@asu.edu, 480-829-8492(H) /
    (||___   )==\  |480-965-3753(L)602-965-1746(O)   \
  `b,  ,P  `b,  ,P