Re: ANNOUNCE: gnome-python-1.0.53

gtkhtml is still not built by default.  You will need to run the configure
script with the --with-gtkhtml argument.  The reason for this is that the
gtkhtml API hasn't been frozen yet, so there is a chance that it will
break again a little bit before gnome-2.0.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/