panel default location

I am the sys-admin of a small system based upon Slackware 7.0

I would like to be able to give all new users a custom default setup for
Gnome, but I have been unable to find out where this initial information
is stored.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edwin Downward
	Personal Ponder Pages: http://www.vcn.bc.ca/~edwind/

* There is nothing more important than the soul
* Good people do go to hell
* For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God - Romans 3:23
Which is why:
* For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life - John 3:16