libgtop 1.0.7 rpm

I'm trying to rebuild this puppy from the tarball, and I've got a little
snafoo.  It's having trouble on whatever should be getting installed to
/usr/share.  I don't see any build or install errors pertaining to
/usr/share, but it stops the RPM build because of it.  I've attached the
output, it's LONG, and ugly, and in zip format.  If somebody familiar with
the process could take a look, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks,
	Greg

zlibgtop.build.zip