gnome terminal: Things I want

Things that I would like in gnome terminal. How tough are they to
implement.
1. Instead of having one picture background set all the time, can you
make it pick randomly from a subirectory?  I'm looking at the output
from "gnome-terminal --help" and there does not seem to be a command
line argument for the background image. Too bad.

2. Can the background image be made to scale, rather than tile?

If gnome-terminal could do these things, then I would not have to keep
fussing over Eterm and the many complicated library issues that come up
when using it.

--
Paul E. Johnson        			email: pauljohn@ukans.edu
Dept. of Political Science     		http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn