Re: Starting programs on a specified desktop area

> tshanno@orion.it.luc.edu (Thomas R. Shannon) wrote:
> > Andreas Buesching <crunchy@tzi.de> writes:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am searching for a program or feature, which enables me to start a
> > > program on a specified desktop (area). For example something like kstart
> > > (KDE). Does anyone know a tool like this?
> >
> > You can run gnome with WindowMaker.  It allows you to do this.
> >

> This is right. But I would like to use Enlightenment. Does anyone know
> how to this with Enlightenment???

I'm not sure how you would do it automatically the first time, but what
you could do is when the window pops up, move it to the desktop of your
choice, right-click on the title, and then choose "Remember".  Click on
location and then you should be able to have it pop up in that location
everytime.  However, I don't know how to do it in the menu.cfg file at
all.  The commands I've given are for 0.16 dev8 of Enlightenment.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/