Re: Starting programs on a specified desktop area

Andreas Buesching wrote:

> tshanno@orion.it.luc.edu (Thomas R. Shannon) wrote:
> > Andreas Buesching <crunchy@tzi.de> writes:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am searching for a program or feature, which enables me to start a
> > > program on a specified desktop (area). For example something like kstart
> > > (KDE). Does anyone know a tool like this?
> >
> > You can run gnome with WindowMaker.  It allows you to do this.
> >

> This is right. But I would like to use Enlightenment. Does anyone know
> how to this with Enlightenment???

You can do a "Remember Desktop" from the titlebar rightclick menu, or
you can use the "Remember..." dialog to remember the desktop, depending
on what version of E you have.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill