Gnome libs 1.0.42 has been released
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- To: gnome-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Gnome libs 1.0.42 has been released
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:27:21 -0500
I have just released gnome-libs-1.0.42, please test this version as
much as possible, to enable us to provide a rock-solid GNOME 1.0.50
(September GNOME) release.
* New in this release
* Proofreading fixed from Kjartan
* Libart unused-memory access fix (Morten)
* ANSI-fication of the remaining non-ANSI code in gnome-libs (Dave).
* Infinite look in locale alias code fixed (KUSANO Takayuki).
* GtkDial can have an upper limit now (Martin)
* Dock Layout fixes from Morten.
* --g-fatal-warnings will now work with AA canvas (Tim Janik)
* Updated Korean (Changoo), Polish (Zbigniew), Swedish
(Richard), Norwegian (Kjartan) translations
* Zvt fixes to work with debugging glib versions (Martin).
* Zvt multi-line dingus-matching (Michael).
* Zvt fixes for glibc2.1 systems that have broken default
terminal flag definitions (Michael)
] [Thread Prev